Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Jean Grey of the All My Children world

"She’s the Jean Grey of the All My Children world. That’s right, folks. Dixie Cooney is dead. Again. Unlike last time when she died off screen, this time around we see everyone paying respects to the body lying in the hospital as well as showing her as a ghost.. Anytime a major character dies in a comic book or soap opera all I think about is how they are going to come back, feeling that their death is a cheap ploy to unimaginatively develop some plot. When Marlena died on Days a few years ago and they even showed her being embalmed. I was irate when she and everyone she killed ended up on a poorly explained island. Now I’m wondering how they will explain the return of Dixie, when it happens and I’m sure it will. I’m also wondering if she will help solve the murders post mortem they way Gillian did when she died back in the day. It should be noted that Gillian never came back from the dead."
(Feb. 1, 2007, Okay, Fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment