Sunday, April 26, 2009

The John Madden of fug

"Having wasted my entire Monday morning doing “research” (i.e. going through the last year’s worth of posts and then writing this really long thing about them) I feel like I have a pretty good handle on things! Allow me to be the John Madden of fug for a minute, if you will:

If you take a look at the ’08-’09 fashion season in the archives, one woman emerges as the fugee to beat:

Mischa Barton - fugged every month for the past year but for a brief pause in November-December. And man is she a deserving contender. Reading the nominations this weekend I was all: Mischa? Really? But if you take a look at her body of work from this past year, it becomes crystal. Mischa in ’09? Victory in our time!"

(March 2, 2009, Go Fug Yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment